Environmental Chemistry by Dr S S Rajput, Prof Milind M Patil, Dr U M Jadhav, Dr G P Waghulde
We are very glad to present this book on “Environmental Chemistry’’ in the hands of T.Y.B.Sc. students. The book is strictly written according to the semester pattern syllabus framed by the board of studies in Chemistry, NMU Jalgaon, for Third year B.Sc to be implemented from June 2017 and is written in very simple language giving exhaustive details. Questions of various types and numericals are included at the end of each chapter. This will help in generating interest and thorough understanding of the subject. We hope, this book will be useful for students and teachers..
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc Student.
Table of Content:
1. Atmosphere and Air Pollution
2. Hydrosphere and Water Pollution
3. Water Treatment and Effluent Management
4. Instrumental Methods in Environmental Analysis
5. Green House Effect and Global Warming