This book has been written by Mr. Varinder ‘Viren’ after a deep ad minute observation of the behavior, habits and emotions of people. He has particularly focused children and teenagers of different age groups from different socio-economic backgrounds. He has provided useful insights into the upbringing of children with an altogether different perspective. The language has been kept simple and easy to read and understand. It is meant for readers of all ages, irrespective of their educational and cultural backgrounds.
This book is an ideal and effective tool for parents and their children. it will help them in recognizing and overcoming their problems, worries and tensions, if any. This book will enable them to enhance their talents that they may be having in the field of art, music of sports, etc. it will also guide children in their pursuit to excel in studies, be meritorious and lead a happy and successful life. In brief, the chief objective of the book is to help the parents as well as the teachers in bringing up and nourishing their children in an efficient manner, encourage their talents and motivate them to pursue these skills to make it big in their future lives!
This book Useful for Leisure Read.
1. Children in a Family
2. The Environment of a Family
3. Development of Children
4. Different Personalities of Children and Their Development
5. Inferiority Complex
6. Talents and Emotions
7. Behaviour Related Problems
8. Financial Prosperity and Pocket Money
9. Irregularity in School
10. Ingredients for Development of Talents
11. Development of Talents: What, Why and How?
12. Answer Children’s Questions & Queries
13. Recognition and Encouragement of Talents
14. Sense of Responsibility
16. Supervision by Parents
17. Upon Return from School
18. Interests and Creativity
19. Effects of Inspiration
20. Talented Children and the Role of Their Parents
21. 21 Tips for the Enhancement of Talents
22. Meditation and Development of Talents
23. Ingredients of Good Memory Power
24. Hard Work and Dedication
25. The Final Journey : Merit