Engineering Mathematics Volume - IV (Complex Variable & Fourier Analysis) (For JNTU, Hyderabad) by Dr. T. K. V. Iyengar, Dr. M. V. S. S. N. Prasad, S. Ranganatham & Dr. B. Krishna Gandhi
This is the Second edition of the book "Engineering Mathematics Volume-IV (Complex Variables and Fourier Analysis)". This text book has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus (R-16) 2016-17 of B. Tech. II Year, First Semester students of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The treatment of all topics has been made as simple as possible and in some instances with detailed explanation as the book is meant to be understood with a minimum effort on the part of the reader. However, as Mathematics is a subject to be understood and practiced, the students are advised to practice the exercises.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Student.
The main features of the book are as follows:
• An important highlight of this edition is the inclusion of the Previous GATE Questions at the end of each chapter for the benefit of the students.
• A good number of worked examples have been added and questions from latest university question papers have been included at appropriate places.
• All suggestions for further improvement of the book will be received thankfully by us, to serve the cause of imparting good, correct and latest information to the students.
Table of Contents:
1. Functions of a complex variable
2. Complex Integration
3. Complex power series
4. Contour Integration
5. Evaluation of Real Definite Integrals by Contour Integration
6. Bilinear Transformation
7. Fourier Transformation
8. Applications of Partial Differential Equations
• Question paper