Engineering Mathematics Volume-II by Dr. T. K. Iyengar, Dr. B. Krishna Gandhi, S. Ranganatham, Dr. M. V. S. S. N. Prasad
This Textbook has been written strictly according to the revised syllabus R13 (2013 14) of Second Year B.Tech. students of JNTU, Anantapur This edition is a slight enlargement of the earlier edition, made by the inclusion of solutions to various problems appeared in the previous JNTU(A) Question Papers in the approximate places.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Mathematics.
Table of Contents:
1. Real And Complex Matrices And Linear System Of Equations
2. Eigen Values And Eigen Vectors
3. Quadratic Forms
4. Solution Of Algebraic And Transcendental Equations
6. Curve Fitting
7. Numerical Differentiation And Integration
8. Numerical Solution Of Ordinary Differential Equations
9. Fourier Series
10. Fourier Transforms
11. Partial Differential Equations