Engineering Mathematics - III by Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, Dr. M. Y. Gokhale
We are glad to present this book entitled " Engineering Mathematics – III" for the Second Year Degree Course in All Engineering Branches. It is strictly written as per new syllabus of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, effective from academic year 2013.
New text book is written, taking in to account all the new features that have been introduced. All the second year engineering students will definitely find this book, complete in all respect. Students will find the subject matter presentation quite lucid. There are large number of illustrative examples and well graded exercises.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Students.
Table of Contents:
1. Linear Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients
2. Simultaneous Linear Differential Equations
3. Statistics, Correlation and Regression
4. Probability and Probability Distribution
5. Curve Fitting
6. Vector Algebra
7. Vector Differentiation
8. Vector Integration
9. Numerical Solution of Algebraic and Transcendental Equation
10. Interpolation, Numerical Differentiation and Integration
11. Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations