Engineering Mathematics-II by Dr. M. Y. Gokhale, Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, S. S. Kulkarni, A. N. Singh, K. R. Atal
We are glad and excited to announce that the Fourth Edition of this book received an overwhelming response from the engineering student community, compelling us to release its Fifth Edition within a very short period of time. This thoroughly revised Fifth Edition (Enlarged Size) has been updated with additional matter, many solved problems, including solutions to all University Examination Problems, Numerous Exercises for Practice and University Question Papers upto December 2017.
Special care has been taken to maintain high degree of accuracy in the theory and numericals throughout the book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for all engineering branches 1st year students.
Table of Contents:
1. Differential Equations
2. Applications of Differential Equations
3. Fourier Series
4. Reduction Formulae, Beta and Gamma Functions
5. Differentiation Under the Integral Sign and Error Functions
6. Curve Tracing and Rectification of Curves
7. Co-ordinate System, Plane, Straight Line and Solids of Revolution
9. The Cone and The Cylinder
10. Multiple Integrals
11. Area, Volume, Mean and Root Mean Square Values
12. Centre of Gravity and Moment of Inertia