Engineering Mathematics - II by Dr. M. Y. Gokhale, Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, S. S. Kulkarni, A. N. Singh, K. R. Atal
Our text books on Engineering Mathematics-II have occupied place of pride among engineering student's community for more than twenty five years now. All the teachers of this group of authors have been teaching mathematics in engineering colleges for the past several years. Difficulties of engineering students are well understood by the authors and that is reflected in the text material.
As per the policy of the University, Engineering Syllabi is revised every five years. Last revision was in the year 2015. New revision is coming little earlier, as Savitribai Phule Pune University has introduced new Choice Based Credit System from Academic Year 2019-2020.
New text book on Engineering Mathematics - II is written, taking in to account all the new features that have been introduced. All the entrants to the engineering field will definitely find this book, complete in all respects. Students will find the subject matter presentation quite lucid. There are large number of illustrative examples and well graded exercises. Multiple Choice Questions based on the syllabus are appended at the end of the book and will be useful across universities/autonomous colleges and various competitive exams.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. First Order Ordinary Differential Equations
2. Applications of First Order Differential Equations
3. Reduction Formulae, Beta and Gamma Functions
4. Differentiation Under the Integral Sign and Error Functions
5. Curve Tracing and Rectification of Curves
6. Co-ordinate System, Plane, Straight Line and Solids of Revolution
8. The Cone and The Cylinder
9. Multiple Integrals : Double and Triple Integrals
10. Area, Volume, Mean and Root Mean Square Values
11. Centre of Gravity and Moment of Inertia
Appendix : Multiple Choice Questions (Chapterwise)
List of Formulae
Model Question Papers : Phase I : In Semester Examination (ISE)
Model Question Paper : Phase-II : End Semester Examination (ESE)