Engineering Mathematics-II (Calicut University, Kerala) by Bikas Chandra Bhui
Engineering Mathematics II has been written for first year students of Calicut University. The book has been developed to facilitate physical interpretation of concepts and application of the various notions in engineering and technology. The solved examples given in the book are a significant value-addition.
Author's long experience of teaching various grades of students has contributed towards the quality of this book. An emphasis on various techniques of solving complex problems will be of immense help to the students.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering student.
1. Brief but thorough discussion of theory
2. Examination-oriented approach
3. Techniques for solving difficult questions
4. Solutions to a large number of technical problems
Table of Contents:
1. Equations of first order
2. Orthogonal Trajectories
3. Linear Second Order Equations
4. Gamma and Beta Functions
5. Laplace Transform
6. Vector Function of a Single Variable
7. Gradient of Scalar Fields
8. Line , Surface and Volume Integrals