Engineering Mathematics - I by Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, Dr. M. Y. Gokhale, Prof. A. B. Ghumare, Prof. S. A. Lokare
Our text books on Engineering Mathematics-I have occupied place of pride among engineering student's community for more than fifteen years now. All the teachers of this group of authors have been teaching mathematics in engineering colleges for the past several years. Difficulties of engineering students are well understood by the authors and that is reflected in the text material.
New text book is written, taking in to account all the new features that have been introduced. New entrants to the engineering field will definitely find this book, complete in all respect. Students will find the subject matter presentation quite lucid. There are large number of illustrative examples and well graded exercises
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
2. System of Linear Algebraic Equations
3. Eigen Values, Eigen Vectors
4. Complex Numbers
5. Hyperbolic Functions, Logarithms of Complex Numbers
6. Taylor's and Maclaurin's Theorems
7. Indeterminate Forms
8. Partial Differentiation and Applications
9. Jacobians, Errors and Approximations, Maxima and Minima
10. Numerical Solution of Linear Equatios, Determination of Eigen Values by Iteration