Engineering Mathematics - I by Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, Dr. R. P. Singh, Dr. M. Y. Gokhale, Dr. S. M. Chaudhari, Prof. N. D. Narkhede
Our text books on Engineering Mathematics-I have occupied place of pride among engineering student's community for more than fifteen years now. All the teachers of this group of authors have been teaching mathematics in engineering colleges for the past several years. Difficulties of engineering students are well understood by the authors and that is reflected in the text material.
As per the policy of the University, Engineering Syllabi is revised every five years. Last revision was in the year 2008 and now this is the 2012 revision. This revision is necessary because of the phenomenal growth of technology that is taking place. Revision of Mathematics syllabus has also taken place and this title "Engineering Mathematics-I" is written as per the new revision that has taken place with effect from academic year 2012-13.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
2. System of Linear Algebraic Equations
3. Eigen Values, Eigen Vectors
4. Successive Differentiation
5. Taylor's and Maclaurin's Theorems
6. Beta and Gamma Functions
7. Differentiation Under the Integral Sign (DUIS)
8. Differential Equation and Applications
9. Hyperbolic Functions, Logarithms of Complex Number