Embedded Systems by Iresh A. Dhotre
The importance of Embedded Systems is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Embedded Systems.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Computer Science Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Embedded Systems
2. Devices and Communication Buses for Devices Network
3. Device Drivers and Interrupts and Service Mechanism
4. Inter Process Communication & Synchronization of Processes,
Threads & Tasks
5. Real-Time Operating Systems