Embedded Systems (A Conceptual Approach) by Atul P. Godse, Altaf O. Mulani
The importance of Embedded Systems is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Embedded Systems.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics & Computer Science Engineering student.
Table of Contents:
1. Embedded Computing
2. The 8051 Architecture
3. Assembly Language Programming and Instruction Set of 8051
4. 8051 Timer Serial Communication and Interrupt Programming in Assembly
5. Applications : Interfacing 8051 to External World
6. Introduction to Real-Time Operating Systems
7. Basic Design using a RTOS
8. Introduction to Advanced Architectures