Let’s Learn Science — a series of books for Grades 1 to 8—has been created to make of learning of science an easy and interesting experience. Anything considered difficult can be made simpler if taken a little bit differently. This ‘different’ approach is the unique combination of traditional and functional pedagogical processes of teaching science to the students.
This series is embellished with unique key features which make it different from others. Every chapter starts with Key Points, Warming Up and a Prelude to the chapter to make the students aware of what they are going to learn.
The presentation of the contents has been rendered in a smart and logical manner—basic topics in the beginning and complex ones at the higher stages.
A variety of examples on each topic is one of the most valuable asset of every book in this series. The books give maximum examples on each topic to make the concepts clearer and graspable
1. Crop Production and Management
2. Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
3. Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
4. Materials: Metals and Non-metals
5. Coal and Petroleum
6. Combustion and Flame
7. Conservation of Plants and Animals
8. Cell – Structure and Functions
9. Reproduction in Animals
10. Reaching the Age of Adolescence
11. Force and Pressure
14. Chemical Effects of Electric Current
15. Some Natural Phenomena
17. Stars and the Solar System
18. Air and Water Pollution