Digital Electronics Drill (Problems & Solutions) by A. K. Tripathi
MECHASOFT Publishers and Educators, are vehemently and resolutely dedicated to promotion and elevation of Engineering education in India and abroad. In sync with this endeavor and owing to ever growing demand , I would like to facilitate the students and professionals of Electronics, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering with conceptually empowered and accelerated pace of learning by means of a set of 250 new GATE pattern problems together with meticulous solutions. The key idea behind this book is to portray a 'dialogue between a teacher and taught' in the form of questions and answers to unfold the intricacies of Digital Electronics so as to bring cryptic concepts within the grasp of students and put them at natural ease to take competitive/university exams with ample enthusiasm and confidence.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for IES And GATE Students.
Table of Content:
1. Number Systems and Codes
2. Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates
3. MUX , De - MUX , Decoder, Arithmetic Circuits, ROM and PLA
4. Sequential Elements , Circuits and FSM
5. ADC , DAC and Logic Circuits
6. Answer Key (Drill Problems)
7. Test Drill I and Answer key
8. Test Drill II and Answer key