Differential And Difference Equations (Mathematics - Paper - II) by M. N. Bhutada, A. G. Patil
Main objective of the book is to provide essential and sufficient content of the topics as per the syllabus of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Also as per the nature of examination papers, we have given multiple choice questions, short questions as well as long questions in the exercise. After each unit or subunit of the chapters, we have included a requisite number of illustrations. By this book, the students can confidently move forward with first step and develop his/her knowledge.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc. students.
Table of Contents:
1. Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations
2. Simultaneous Differential Equations
3. Total Differential or Pfaffian Differential Equations
4. Beta and Gamma Functions [Paper II (A)]
5. Difference Equations [Paper II (B)]