Democracy In India Constraints And Opportunities by Padma Charan Dhal
Socio economic development assumes much prominence in a developing economy like India and it has become an integral part of the process of socio economic development to a great extent depends upon the form of the government and the economic system under which it runs its administration. India has been a playground of various rulers all down the ages and the legacy they have left has greatly influenced the system of administration and the form of govermnent.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Political Science student.
Table of Contents:
2. Evolution and Growth of Democracy in India
3. Effect of British and American Democracy on Indian Democracy
4. Structure and Working of Democracy in India
5. Executive, Legislative, Bureaucracy and Judiciary - The Nexus
6. Indian Democracy : Problems and Challenges
7. Measures for Strengthening Democracy in India