Tutor Brief :-
Highly Energetic Speaker of Digital Device's Security and Graphology Science. CDAC Certified Trainer for Cyber Security & Digital Forensic and competent to conduct seminars and workshops for Information Security, Computer & Network Security, Internet Threats & Mobile Security, Digital Forensic, Cyber Crime Investigation & Case Study.
Bachelor of Vocation in Retail Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
Diploma in Psychology
ASCL Certified Cyber Crime Investigator
President's Award, Government of India.
Rajya Puraskar, Maharashtra State
Bharat Scouts & Guides.
SOCIAL MEDIA Mahamitra,
Directorate General of Information and Public Relations, Mumbai,
Government of Maharashtra.
Pillar of News India ( Shaping )
Young IT Achiever in the Field of "Cyber Crime Investigation & Information Security".
Topics to be Covered in the course :-
1. Introduction to computer hardware and networking.
2. Introduction to hacking and penetration tester.
3. Windows administration tips & tricks.
4. Google & Website hacking.
5. Cyber attacks - Keylogger, spoofing, vishing, SMSing.
6. Email account security & social media account security and verification of unauthored.
7. Real time investigation methods.
8. Live PC auditing and ensuring data integrity.
9. Mobile hacking via spyware.
10. Mobile security via antivirus.
11. Cyber Crime Investigation.
12. Digital Forensics & Cyber Forensics.
13. Evidence collection.
14. Acquiring data.
15. Data recovering & Hashing.
16. Website investigation & Analysis.
17. Steganography & Cryptography.
18. Browser Forensics & Email Forensics.
19. Network forensics & Fingerprint analysis.
20. Mobile forensics & Image Forensics.
21. Verification of evidence and generating a report.
22. Cyber legal aspect.
23. Cyber crime - case study.
24. Live project.
25. Session Q & A.
26. Valedictory Function.
Total No. of Classes in a Week - 3
Available Days - Monday, Wednesday & Friday