Cost Accounting by Arora M.N., Katyal Priyanka
This book has been written specifically for the students of BCom (Hons) of the University of Delhi in accordance with its prescribed syllabus and that of School of Open Learning. Its basic features are the same as the mother book Cost Accounting—Principles and Practice, which is a UGC recommended text for the last many years. Thus, it gives a thorough grounding in cost concepts, cost behaviour, and costing methods. The subject matter has been organized on ‘first things first’ basis to sustain the interest of the students. Every discussion involving conceptual difficulties is immediately followed by a numerical example.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Com, BBA, MBA, MCA Students.
Key Features :
• Ideal for self-study, making learning a painless exercise
• Examination-oriented approach
• Around 260 solved problems and illustrations accompanied by ';working notes'
• Theoretical, Practical and Objective Type Questions selected mostly from the past examinations
• Recent question papers with answers included in the Appendix.
Table of Content:
2. Material Cost
3. Labour Cost (Employee Cost)
4. Overhead Cost
5. Activity Based Costing
6. Output Or Unit Costing (Cost Sheet)
7. Job Costing
8. Contract Costing
9. Process Costing
10. Operating Costing (Service Costing)
11. Integral And Non-integral Systems
12. Reconciliation Of Cost And Financial Accounts