Cost Accounting: Methods And Techniques (University Of Mumbai) by Minaxi Rachchh, Gunvantrai Rachchh
Cost Accounting: Methods and Techniques has been written by two very experienced teachers for T.Y.B.Com students of University of Mumbai. This textbook has been designed to provide comprehensive coverage of the syllabus prescribed by the University of Mumbai. The book covers all the topics mentioned in the syllabus for the subject in simple and lucid style. Due emphasis has been given to practical questions. A large number of problems on each topic have also been included.
This book is divided into three parts: first part covers the theory and the problems on each topic, second part covers important theory questions for each chapter and third part contains solved university problems from the past 10 years.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Commerce And Management student.|
1. For each topic, the practical illustrations are divided into different types for easy comprehension
2. A large number of problems have been solved
3. Numerous solved problems from previous university examinations
4. Students will easily know the trend and pattern of exam paper by using this book
|Table of Contents:|
1. Cost Control Accounts
2. Contract Costing
3. Process Costing
4. Marginal Costing
5. Standard Costing
6. Emerging Concepts of Cost Accounting