It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction to present special revised edition of my book Cost Accounting Text and Problems (running in its 11th Edition) for CA-IPCC-ATC students. The present book is tailor - made volume according to syllabus prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Accounting Technician Course (ATC) at intermediate level of Chartered Accountancy Examinations. A large number of new problems have been included. In each chapter a separate section is given comprising latest problems of CA examinations.
In the Chapter 19 Question Papers of PE – II, PCC and IPCC Examinations have been given with full solution. This section will be very useful to candidates appearing in CA Examinations.
This book Useful for CA Student.
1. Introduction and Elements of Cost
2. Materials Cost
3. Employees Cost (Labour)
4. Direct Expenses or Chargeable Expenses
6. Activity Based Costing
7. Single or Output or Unit Costing
8. Unit Costing – 2 Calculation of Tender Price or Estimates/Quotations
9. Job, Batch and Contract Costing
10. Process Costing
11. Joint Product and By-Product Costing
12. Operating Costing
13. Cost Book Keeping: Cost Control Accounts
14. Integrated or Integral Accounts
15. Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts
16. Marginal Costing, Cost-Volume - Profit Analysis and Decision Making
17. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
18. Budgetary Control
19. Solved Problems from Recent CA Exams