Corporate Governance, Ethics And Social Responsibility by V. Balachandran, V. Chandrasekaran
The book, now in its Second Edition, continues to deal with various issues and factors underlying the corporate governance and suggests their remedies. The book addresses the contemporary ethical, legal and environmental issues and concepts in the corporate business world. It discusses the various codes of conduct, concepts, guidelines, rules and regulations of various legislations in relation to ethical business practices.
The book is designed for the postgraduate students of Commerce, and Management. It would also be useful to the students of Law, Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretaryship (CS), and ICWA. Besides, it should serve admirably as a reference for corporate professionals, administrators, and practising managers.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management, CA, CS students.
Table Content :
1. Corporate Social Responsibility
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility
3. Professional Ethics
4. Corporate Governance
5. Social Accounting, Auditing, and Reporting
6. Legislations and Corporate Social Responsibility
7. Contribution of NGOs to Corporate Social Responsibility
8. The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981
9. The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974