Part 1—Core Banking Solution: Its Functions, Applications and Managing System.
1. What is Core Banking Solution (CBS)?.
2. Technology Behind Core Banking Solution (CBS).
3. Implementation of Core Banking Solution (CBS).
4. Functions of the Information Technology Department.
5. Systems and Procedures for Effective Implementation of CBS.
6. Application Program Modules and Their Functionality.
7. Activating the Branches.
8. ATM Functionality—How it works.
9. Internet Banking, Real Time Gross Settlement, Cash Management System, Mobile Banking Services, Point of Sale and Financial Inclusion.
10. Security Policy.
11. Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP).
Part 2—Evaluation of Security and Control.
12. Scope of Evaluation of Security and Controls in a Core Banking Solution.
13. Review of Security Policy Implementation.
14. Review of Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning.
15. Systems Development and Change Management.
16. Network Security.
17. Evaluation of Controls in Operating System.
18. Testing of Application Modules of Core Banking Solution.
19. Evaluation of Controls in ATM Operations.
20. Evaluation of Controls in Internet Banking.
21. Evaluation of Controls and Audit of Branches.
22. Review of System Logs.
23. Audit Tools.
24. Instances of Frauds, Its Causes and Controls.
25. Relevant ISACA Standards, Guidelines and Procedures.