The importance of Control Engineering is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Control Engineering.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering students.
1. Basics of Control Systems
2. Transfer Function and Impulse Response
4. Modellling of Physical Systems and Analog Systems
5. Black Diagram Representation of Control Systems
6. Signal Flow Graph Representation of Control Systems
7. Steady State and Transient Analysis of Control Systems
8. Stability Analysis of Control System
9. Root Locus
10. Basics of Frequency Domain Analysis
11. Frequency Domain Analysis Using Bode Plot
12. Polar And Nyquist Plots
13. System Compenation
14. State Variable Charateristics of Linear Systems
Solved University Question Papers