This book deals with computer fundamentals as well as Python programming language. Computer fundamentals are concerned with the basic concepts of computers and how they interact with other programming skills.
This seventh edition provides you with updated knowledge based on plenty of solved exercises and unsolved questions. It includes complete and easily understandable explanations of the commonly used features of Python. It also presents a contemporary approach to programming with stress on principles of good programming such as clarity, legibility and efficiency in program design. Thus, an interactive programming style is emphasized/expressed throughout the text.
This book Useful for Class XI Students.
1. Computer Fundamentals
2. Software Concepts
3. Operating System
4. Number System
6. Memory and Input/Output Ports
7. Programming Methodology
8. Problem Solving Methodology and Techniques
9. Algorithms and Flowcharts
10. Overview of Python
11. Elementary Concepts of Python
12. Input/Output in Python
13. Operators and Expressions in Python
14. Modules and In-built Functions in Python
15. Branching and Looping in Python
16. User-Defined Functions in Python
17. Working with Strings in Python
18. Working with Lists in Python
19. Working with Dictionaries and Tuples