Computer Organization by Mrs. Meghana Tikhe-Palkar, Mrs. Varsha Bhagatpatil, Rahul Patil
We take this opportunity to present this book entitled “Computer Organization” to the students of Second Semester - BCA (Science). The object of this book is to present the subject matter in a most concise and simple manner. The book is written strictly according to the New Syllabus (CBCS Pattern).
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for B.C.A. students.
1. It brings out the subject in a very simple and lucid manner for an easy and comprehensive understanding of the basic concepts, their intricacies, procedures, and practices.
2. This book will help the readers to have a broader view of Computer Organization. The language used in this book is easy and will help students to improve their vocabulary of Technical terms and understand the matter in a better and happier way.
Table of Contents:
1. Data Representation and Computers Arithmetic
2. Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates
3. Combinational Circuits
4. Sequential Circuits
5. CPU, Memory, and I/O Organisation
6. Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers