It gives me immense pleasure in presenting a thoroughly revised and enlarged edition of this book to my esteemed readers. The present edition is the outcome of the enormous encouragement and tremendous response received from the esteemed readers of the previous editions of this book.
Several new questions and solved examples, from the last five years’ Board’s Papers have been freshly added to this edition, while retaining all the features of the first edition.
This book Useful for class IX students.
Unit-I: Number Systems
1. Real Numbers
3. Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
4. Quadratic Equations
5. Arithmetic Progressions
Unit-III: Coordinate Geometry
6. Coordinate Geometry (Lines in Two-Dimensions)
10. Introduction to Trigonometry and Trigonometric Identities
11. Some Applications of Trigonometry (Heights and Distances)
12. Areas Related to Circles
13. Surface Areas and Volumes
Unit-VII: Statistics and Probability
Appendix A: Different Forms and Types of Questions
Appendix B: Value Based Education Through Curricula
Appendix C: Model Test Papers