The concept of a Mathematical Laboratory has attracted the notice of subject experts and educationists all over the country. Therefore, reputed examination boards like CBSE, some State Board, and many other Examination conducting agencies, have made it mandatory to add a mathematical laboratory at Secondary and Senior Secondary levels, in all the schools, falling under their preview.
1. All practicals suggested in this book may be performed in the laboratory and completed with the report on heads like, Procedure, Observations, Results, as explained in the book.
2. During the year, students need to complete the practical suggested in the book. After the midsession, all activities need to be performed on the computer, which will make the students familiar with computer applications.
3. This book is a useful guide for teachers and students to perform activities in the mathematical laboratory.
4. Every school has a targeted plan to set up the mathematical lab. Within a couple of years, the idea of a mathematical laboratory will be accepted by all schools. This book will be a milestone in this
5. The book gives a list of equipment, and their applications, and it also facilitates in setting up the laboratory in the school.
6. It explains the list of experiments to be performed class-wise from Class III to Class XII.
7. It provides a platform to learn about the mathematical tools that are necessary to solve different types of tasks in practical life.
8. The exercises/experiments/activities suggested herein act like different mathematical tools that we often need in our future lifetime.
9. An illustration of how to take observation and write the report of different types of experiments is explained and at the end of each experiment a similar exercise is given under the head ‘Student Activity/Student Task’. The students may carry out all the experiments to improve their understanding.
This book Useful for Class-12th Mathematics Students.
1. Mathematical Activities
2. Concept Of Mathematical Laboratory
Computer Session Of Mathematical Practicals