Cell Biology & Applied Zoology - I by Dr. Kishore R. Pawar, Dr. Ashok E. Desai
The authors are indeed very happy to present this book 'A Text Book of Cell Biology & Applied Zoology-I (Goatary and Lac Culture)' for the students of B.Sc. Part I Zoology Paper II, Semester I and II of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
The book has been written according to the new revised syllabus (June 2015). Board of Studies of Zoology has thoroughly revised the syllabus which has been designed with the topics of Cell Biology and Applied Zoology-I. The main objective of writing this book is to present the subject matter in a concise and easily comprehensive form keeping in mind the basic needs of the students. The present book is an outcome of our sincere efforts. We tried our level best to present the subject matter in lucid language and easy style. The text book is profusely illustrated with number of clear line drawings.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc Students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Cell Biology
2. Structure and Functions of Cell Membrane
3. Study of Cell Organelles with Reference to Structure and Functions
4. Cell Division and Their Significance
5. Cellular Ageing, Cell Death and Biology of Cancer
1. Introduction and Scope of Goatary
2. Indian Breeds, Distribution and Characteristics
3. Reproductive Performance
4. Handling of Goats
5. Diseases and Treatment
6. Economics of Goatary
7. Lac Culture