CBSE-Board Success Files Class 12 Chemistry with 8 Sample Papers
CBSE-Board Success Files Class 12 Chemistry is an apt product for students of class 12 to give an extra edge to their preparation. This is a thoroughly revised and updated 2nd edition of the book.
The book will be an eye-opener for all class 12 students who will appear in the CBSE board examination.
The main features of the book are as follows:
The book has been divided into 3 broad sections:
1. Chapter-wise Question Bank
2. Sample Papers
3. Quick Revision Material for Practicals
• In the first section ‘Chapter-wise Question Bank’ each chapter is further divided into 3 parts: 1. Past Questions: Contains questions from CBSE Board 2010-15 Solved papers – (Delhi, All India, Compartment). The idea is to provide exposure to the current CBSE paper. 2. Practice Exercise: contains more than 3050 Questions distributed chapter-wise. The detailed solutions are provided to each and every question at the end of each chapter. The Question Bank covers a lot of variety as given below: Conceptual Multiple Choice Questions, Very Short/ Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions etc. 3. Value/ Exemplar/ HOTS Questions: Contains Value Based Questions, Selective Exemplar Problems, HOTS Questions
• The second section ‘Sample Papers’ provides 8 Sample Papers designed exactly on the latest pattern of CBSE Board (26 questions) including value based questions. These tests follow the CBSE blue prints and hence act as the perfect assessment/ revision material. Each Mock Test includes value based questions as asked in past CBSE papers. The tests will help the students in developing speed, writing to-the-point answers and completing the test within the time frame.
• The third section "Quick Revision Material for Practicals" is very useful as the practical constitute 30% weight age. Along with the description of the practicals selective questions from the NCERT Lab Manuals have been explained for better understanding.
• All in all it is a perfect book for every student appearing for the Board exams.
Table of Contents:
CBSE All India 2015 Solved Paper
CBSE Delhi 2015 Solved Paper
Chapter-wise Question Bank
• Past Question Bank
• Practice Exercise - MCQs, SQ, VSQ, LQ
• Value, Exemplar, HOTS questions
Chapter Names :
1. The Solid State
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. The p-block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 & 18) 8. The d- and f- block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life Sample Papers Pack :
Sample Paper 1
Sample Paper 2
Sample Paper 3
Sample Paper 4
Sample Paper 5
Sample Paper 6
Sample Paper 7
Sample Paper 8
Sample Paper 1 to 8
Quick Revision Material for Practicals with solutions to NCERT questions