This is an era of fierce competition, where only the best survive. Many students sit for the AIEEE for admission. This examination enables those who qualify to take admission in prestigious engineering institutes of the country for the award of degrees in engineering.
An organised effort is required to succeed in the entrance examination of these institutes, as is evident from the fact that, out of the many who appear for the exams only a few manage to get through. This book is primarily meant for students appearing for these examinations.
The book thoroughly covers all the topics prescribed in the syllabi of the AIEEE. Each chapter begins with a review of important definitions, formulae, results and general techniques of solving the problems. I am sure that the candidates appearing for this examination will find this book extremely useful for achieving their goal.
The book will help Useful for AIEEE Exam.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. To stress problem-solving techniques rather than abstract formula and theorems.
2. To supplement the study material by use of examples.
3. To solve objective type questions by appropriate reasoning.
4. To make it possible for students with a high school mathematics education to extend their knowledge of mathematics and to be successful in highly challenging and competitive entrance examinations
01. Elements of Set Theory
02. Relation and Function
03. Complex Numbers
04. Matrices and Determinants
05. Quadratic Equation
06. Permutation and Combination
07. Mathematical Induction
08. Binomial Theorem
09. Sequence and Series
11. Two Dimensional Geometry
12. Three Dimensional Geometry Calculus
14. Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
15. Tangents and Normals
16. Maxima and Minima
17. Rolle’s Theorem, Mean Value Theorem, Taylor’s Theorem
18. Partial Differentiation
19. Singular Points
22. Curve Tracing
23. Integration of Rational, Irrational and Trigonometric Functions
24. Differential Equations
25. Vector Algebra
26. Frequency Distribution, Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation
27. Probability Elementary Statics
28. Statics : Basic Concepts
29. Velocity, Acceleration and Rectilinear Motion Mental Aptitude
Part-I : Aptitude Test
Part-II : Drawing Aptitude