CA-IPCC Auditing And Assurance (For CA-IPCC Group-II) by Ca Pavan Kumar K.C.H.
This book contains various Auditing concepts in a form, easy to read, revise, and remember the important points from the examination viewpoint. It is expected that the student would derive maximum benefit by adopting the approach followed in answering each question in this book.
Audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for CA-IPCC.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Each topic has been thoroughly described, the theory is rigorously developed and a large number of numerical examples have been included to illustrate its application.
2. The book also contains advanced problems useful for competitive examinations.
Table of Contents:
1. NATURE OF AUDITING
2. BASIC CONCEPTS IN AUDITING
3. PREPARATION FOR AN AUDIT
4. INTERNAL CONTROL
6. VERIFICATION OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES
7. COMPANY AUDITOR
8. COMPANY AUDIT – II
9. SPECIAL AUDITS
10. AUDITING STANDARDS, STATEMENTS AND GUIDANCE NOTES – AN OVERVIEW
11. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
12. PRACTICAL QUESTIONS
13. PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPERS
14. QUESTION BANK
15. IMPORTANT CASE LAWS