To fully engage students in the task of learning what every aspiring manager needs to know about the theory and practice of strategic management. To provide an attractive set of contemporary cases that involve headline strategic issues and that give students ample opportunities to apply what they read in the chapters. To complement the use of a business strategy simulation. To simplify the task of demonstrating student learning through course-embedded assessment.
This book Useful for management and business .
1. Essentials Of Communication 1–28
2. Interpersonal Skill 29–41
3. Group Dynamics 42–52
4. Communication In Business Environment 53–64
5. Principles Of Business Ethics 65–85
6. Environment And Ethics 86–95
7. Workplace Ethics 96–106
8. Ethics In Marketing And Consumer Protection 107–114
9. Ethics In Accounting And Finance 115–119
10. Communication Ethics 120–125
11. Communication Corporate Culture, Change And Innovative Spirits 126–138 12. Corporate Governance And Corporate Social Responsibility 139–150
13. Basic Understanding Of Legal Deeds And Documents 151–163