|Book-keeping And Accountancy Topicwise / Chapterwise Chartbook For Class-XI by Let's Tute
This Chart Book on Book-keeping & Accountancy has been designed to serve a self-study for the students of Class 11. It would act as a quick reference guide and would help students for their last minute revision as the entire chapter is summarized in multiple charts.
What’s in the book?
1. Key Points
2. Distinguish between concepts
3. All recording formats
4. Important tips and tricks
5. QR codes to watch videos for detailed explanation
QR codes when scanned with mobile scanner take to our You Tube channel 'Letstute Accountancy' where he/she can watch our free videos (need internet connection) on the topic. We have 100+ videos which are accessible on several other platforms as described in the back cover of this Booklet.
So take this unique reference guide and learn accountancy in a smarter way.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Class XI students.|
1. Introduction to book-keeping & accountancy
2. Fundamentals of double entry and book-keeping
3. Source documents required for accounting;
5. Subsidiary Books
7. Bank reconciliation statement
8. Trial Balance
9. Errors and rectification
10. Depreciation, Provision & Reserves
11. Financial statement of proprietary concerns
12.Computers in accounting.