Biochemical Engineering: Principles And Concepts, by Syed Tanveer Ahmed Inamdar
The book, now in its Third Edition, continues to offer the basic concepts and principles of biochemical engineering. It covers the curriculum for a first-course in Biochemical Engineering at the undergraduate level of Chemical Engineering discipline and also caters to the requirements of BTech Biotechnology and BSc Biotechnology offered by various universities.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Chemical Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. Microbiology Fundamentals
2. Biological Polymers
3. Enzymes And Enzyme Kinetics
4. Industrial Enzymes And Applications
5. Immobilized-enzyme Technology
6. Biomass Production In Cell Cultures
7. Biological Reactors
8. Fermentation Technology—traditional Processes And Products
9. Downstream Processing
10. The Control Of Microorganisms