Basic Of Engineering Mathematics Vol-II
|Basic Of Engineering Mathematics Vol-II
This book is revised according to the new syllabus of mathematics of second semester for all Engineering colleges affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal (M.P.). This book also covers the B. Tech., (B.E.) B. Arch. II semester course of other Indian Engineering colleges. This book is divided into 12 chapters on the topics of the syllabus so that the students can easily understand the subject.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Lots of examples have been solved so that the students can understand working method to solve a problem.
2. Lot of pair has been taken on the emphasis of the concept of mathematics.
|Table of Contents:|
1. RANK OF MATRIX
2. SOLUTION OF SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION
3. EIGEN VALUES, EIGEN VECTOR, CAYLEY HAMILTON THEOREM
4. FIRST ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
5. LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION WHICH CONSTANT CO-EFFICIENTS
6. HOMOGENEOUS LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL-EQUATIONS
7. SIMULTANEOUS LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL-EQUATIONS
8. SECOND ORDER LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS WITH VARIABLE CO-EFFICIENTS
9. LINEAR PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION OF FIRST ORDER
10. NON-LINEAR PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION OF FIRST ORDER
11. PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS WITH CONSTANT COEFFICIENTS
12. THE METHOD OF SEPARABLE VARIABLES