Automotive Electrical And Electronic Systems by P. D. Kulkarni
Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems is an important subject for Automobile Engineering Students. It implies the preliminaries of various advanced systems used in automobiles based on electrical and electronic principles to the students. Therefore, MSBTE has introduced this subject in curriculum of Third Year Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Every attempt has been made by author to present the matter of this book in simple and constructive manner.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Automobile Engineering Student.
Table of Content:
1. Automobile Electrical and Electronic Components
2. Automotive Battery and Charging System
3. Starting and Ignition Systems
4. Advanced Automobile Accessories
5. Electronic Diagnostic Tools