Applied Mathematics by B. M. Patel, J. M. Rawal, Dr. N. S. Chavan, P. D. Kalsait, R. C. Tiwari, S. H. Dahale, P. B. Bahatkar, Dr. S. D. Pathak
We feel great pleasure in presenting this book on Applied Mathematics for Sem. – II of Diploma Engineering Covering the latest syllabus prescribed by MSBTE for I-scheme for Civil, Mechanical and Electronics Engineering Groups.
The book consists of twelve chapters. Each chapter is in accordance to the prescribed syllabus.
Keeping in mind the time limit of the semester and the difficulty level of students, we have included large number of varied solved problems. This will help students to know the trend of the questions asked in real examination. To enhance their learning, every sub-topic is provided with logically arranged exercises. It is our humble request to students that they should solve each and every exercise at least once. This will not only boost your interest in Mathematics but also enhance confidence in your work methodology.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Diploma students.
Table of Contents:
1. Functions And Limits
3. Applications Of Derivatives
5. Definite Integrals
6. Applications Of Definite Integrals
7. Differential Equations
8. Applications Of Differential Equations
9. Complex Numbers (Electronic Engg. Group)
10. Laplace Transforms (Electronic Engg. Group)
11. Numerical Integration (Civil Engg. Group)
12. Probability Distributions (Mechanical Engg. Group)