Production And Management Of Rain fed Fruit Crops By M B Sontakke
This book exclusively on rain fed fruit crops is the first of its kind edited by an eminent scientists and is the after effect of a winter school conducted with the funds sanctioned by I.C.A.R. Country is receiving 1100 mm rainfall its distribution is very erratic and uneven which leads to moisture scarcity and low crop productivity.
The production and productivity of marginal land therefore becomes very difficult and serious. In such conditions cultivation of rain fed fruit crops is an attractive alternative..
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Agriculture students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Importance of rain fed fruit crops.
2. Special adaptive features in important rain fed fruit crops.
3. Major constraints in cultivation of rain fed fruit crops.
4. Advances in establishment of rain fed fruit crops.
5. Establishment and management of rain fed fruit orchards.