Agricultural Mechanics by Vinra Publication
Agricultural mechanics is a subdivision of science about the functional relationships of agricultural technological processes and machinery. Their cognition provides a possibility to improve the mechanization issues of agricultural production in a more motivated, economical, and faster way. The development of agricultural mechanics is connected with problems and tasks of extension and perfection of mechanized agricultural production.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Agricultural Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Agriculture Mechanics
2. Safety with Agricultural Electricity
3. Arc Welding in Agriculture
4. The Agricultural Tractor
5. Metal Technology and Hand Tools Safety for Agriculture
6. Small Engines
7. Farm Machinery and Equipment
8. Electric Motors
9. Rewinding, Testing Of Electric Motors, Instruments, and Testing