Advances in Extension Education and Rural Development Volume 1 by Gupta D Das
Various Facets of rural Development is Undoubtedly are Complex and Interrelated. Exploration of The Emerging/Frontal Areas is of Utmost Importance for initiating, monitoring, Supervising and Managing The Upcoming Programmes For Upliftment of Rural Communities in Developing Societies. However, Such Exploratory Exercise Cannot be Exhansive. Preparation of This Compendium Consisting of Three Volumes is a Serious Attempt to Explore The Frontal Areas of Rural Development With Particular reference to Developing Countries.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Agriculture Extension.
Table of Contents:
1. Current Challenges Facing Indian Economy
2. How Flat is Rural India A Review On Implications of Globalisation
3. Weather and Its Significance in Agriculture
4. Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture and Mitigation Options
5. Ecological Perspectives of Modernity in Agriculture and Sustainable Eco-Farming System
6. Water Resource Management in Tropical Rainfed Agriculture: Key to Sustainable Resource Preservation for Coming Generations
7. Sustainable Development of Wetland Ecosystem: Its Biodiversity and Livelihoods
8. Integrated Farming System and Sustainability of Agriculture: Case of Integrated Farm of Sunderbans
9. Organic Agriculture
10. Customization and Standardization of Organic Crop Production Through Elements of Participatory Learning