This book Useful for B.Sc. Students.
Part-I: Coordination Chemistry
1. Basic Concepts of Coordination Chemistry
2. Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
3. Werner's Theory of Coordination Compounds and Effective Atomic Number (EAN) Rule
4. Isomerism In Coordination Compounds
Part-II Transtion Metals (D-Block Elements) And Their Compounds
6. General Characteristics of Transition Metals: D-Block Elements.
7. Group-wise Study of the General Properties of Transition Elements (J-Block Elements)
8. Occurrence, Extraction, Properties and Uses of Some Transition Metals
9. Important Compounds of Transition Metals
Part-III: Inner-Transition Elements And Their Compounds
10. General Characteristics of Inner-transition Elements: F-Block Elements (Lanthanides and Actinides)
11. Extraction, Properties and Uses of Some Inner-transition Metals
12. Important Compounds of Inner-transition Elements
Part-IV: miscellaneous Topics
13. Transition Metal Complexes with Carbon Monoxide: Metallic Carbonyls
14. Complex Compounds Containing NO+ or/ and NO- Ions as Ligands: Metallic Nitrosyl Complexes.
15. Pollution and Its Adverse Effects
16. Organo-metallic Compound
18. Uses of Organic and Inorganic Reagents in Inorganic Analysis
19. Role of Metal Ions in Biological Systems
20. Non-aqueous Solvents