Detailed fundamentals provide a natural grounding and help in gaining accounting skills and knowledge. The book is aimed at CA/CS and other professional courses such as CPT, PCC, ICWA and others. The book could be used to great advantage by students of B.Com (Hons.) and accounting professionals.
This book Useful for commerce students.
1. Fundamental Principles of Accounting
2. Final Accounts
3. Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes
4. Consignments, Joint Ventures, Account Current, Average Due Date, Etc.
5. Self-Balancing Ledgers
6. Depreciation, Reserves and Provisions
7. Receipts and Payments Account, Income and Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet
8. Single Entry or Accounts from Incomplete Records
9. Partnership Accounts (I)
10. Partnership Accounts (II) (Dissolution)
11. Branch and Departmental Accounts
12. Hire Purchase, Instalments and Lease
13. Insurance Claims
14. Insolvency Accounts
16. Contract Accounts
• Multiple Choice Questions (Chapter wise)