The book covers all the AFCAT papers since its inception in 2011. In all a total of 16 papers are covered in the book.
1. The AFCAT Solved Papers from 2011 to 2019 are divided into 15 chapters. This will help the students in understanding the importance of each and every chapter and will provide the know-how that what kind of questions have come from the chapter.
2. The book is further empowered with 5 Practice Sets based on the exact pattern of latest AFCAT exams.
This book Useful for Competitive Exam.
February 2019 Solved Papers
September 2018 Solved Papers
February 2018 Solved Papers
Section A : Numerical Ability
1. Number System & Simplification
4. Time, Speed And Distance/ Time & Work
Section B: Reasoning And Military Aptitude Verbal Reasoning
1. Analogy And Odd One Out
2. Series / Coding-Decoding
3. Logical Deduction/ Statement & Assumptions Non-Verbal Reasoning
4. Analogy/Odd One Out/Series
5. Completion Of Figure/ Embedded
6. Spatial Ability/ Image Analysis/ Rotated Figure
Section C: Verbal Ability In English
2. Error Detection
3. Sentence Completion/Cloze Test
4. Reading Comprehension
Section D: General Awareness
1. History/ Geography
2. Civics/ General Science
PRACTICE TEST - 1 to 5
General Knowledge & Current Affairs MCQs.