The underlying object of this book is to provide the readers with the thorough understanding of topics included in the syllabus of Mathematics for engineering students.
1. It exactly covers the prescribed syllabus. Nothing undesirable has been included and nothing essential has been left.
2. Its approach is explanatory and language is lucid and communicable.
3. The exposition of the subject matter is systematic and the students are better prepared to solve the problems.
4. All fundamentals of the included topics are explained with a micro-analysis.
5. Sufficient number of solved examples have been given to let the students understand the various skills necessary to solve the problems. These examples are well-graded.
6. Unsolved exercises of multi-varieties have been given in a well-graded style. Attempting those on his own, will enable a student to create confidence and independence in him/her regarding the understanding of the subject.
7.Daily life problems and practical applications have been incorporated in the body of the text. A large number of attractive and accurate figures have been drawn which enable a student to grasp the subject in an easier way.
8. All the answers have been checked and verified.
This book Useful for engineering Students.
1. Ordinary Differential Equations
2. Series Solutions and Special Functions
3. Laplace Transform
4. Fourier Series and Partial Differential Equations
5. Applications of Partial Differential Equations