A Textbook Of Engineering Mathematics (JNTU, Kakinada) Sem-I by N. P. Bali
The present form of the book contains only ten chapters and covers the entire syllabus for the students of first semester of JNTU Kakinada. There is no dearth of books on Engineering Mathematics but the students find it difficult to solve most of the problems in the exercise in the absence of an adequate number of solved examples. An outstanding and distinguishing feature of the book is the large number of typical solved examples followed by well-graded problems. Many examples and problems have been selected from recent papers of various engineering examinations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Mathematics Students.
Table of Contents:
1. Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree
2. Applications of Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree
3. Linear Differential Equations of Higher Order
4. Applications of Linear Differential Equations of Higher Order
5. Laplace Transforms
6. Application of Laplace Transforms to Differential Equations
7. Partial Differentiation
8. Applications of Partial Differentiation
9. First Order Partial Differential Equations
10. Higher Order Partial Differential Equations