A Textbook Of Engineering Mathematics For RGPV by N. P. Bali, Dr. Manish Goyal
The underlying object of this book is to provide the reader with the thorough understanding of topics included in the syllabus of Mathematics-I for Engineering students. The book mainly explains-Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equationr:, Matrices and Logic, Boolean Algebra and Graph Theory.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Student
1. It exactly covers the prescribed syllabus. Nothing undesirable has been included and nothing essential has been escaped
2. Its approach is explanatory and language is lucid and communicable
3. The exposition of the subject matter is systematic and the students are better prepared to solve the problems
4. All fundamentals of the included topics are explained with a micro-analysis.
5. Sufficient number of solved examples have been given to let the students understand the various skills necessary to solve the problems. These examples are well-graded.
Table of Content:
1. Differential Calculus
2. Integral Calculus
3. Differential Equations
4. Matrices and Logic
5. Boolean Algebra and Graph Theory