71 + 10 New Mathematics Projects by Sumita Bose
This book provides students with decision making, critical thinking, skill building and fun-filled hands-on projects. All the mathematics projects included in the book are classroom tested which focus on concept development through creativity. The sete-by-step easy projects explained in this book help to remove the mathematics phobia commonly present in students and boost their self-confidence.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for School students.
1. Simple and lucid language
2. Attractive illustrations/diagrams
3. Creative skill-building ideas
4. Concept-building ad decision-making projects
5. Easy availability of project materials
6. Individual and partner projects promoting cooperative learning and systematic reasoning
7. Projects based on the latest CCE curriculum of the CBSE and other State Boards’ standards
8. Reinforcement of previous knowledge
9. The book is a ‘must read’ for all, particularly the school children in the age group of 10 to 14 years.
Table of Contents:
1. Arithmetic Projects
2. Algebra Projects
3. Probability and Statistics Projects
4. Geometry Projects
5. 10 New Projects
6. Answer Keys