Art and Craft is a diverse and creative subject that allows kids to explore ideas or concepts and then express it by making something. Today arts and crafts are a great pastime and educational tool for kids. It can not only keep the tiny tots busy and entertained on a rainy day, but also extend a child's fine motor skills, develop concepts like colour or numbers and see scientific processes like gluing and paint drying in action. It also helps to develop the creative instincts of a child, who is ever so enthusiastic to learn and create something new.
However, children always need their parents' or teachers' guidance, attention along with love and affection in their lives. Hence, drawing, painting or making simple, yet attractive craft items with them could be real fun and a great way to create a lifetime of memories for you and your children/students, as the case may be.
The book is a treasure trove of novel ideas and beautiful creations of Arts and Crafts with easily available objects, such as: crayons, water and oil colours of different shades, glue, scissors, paper, wax, clay, stones, metal pieces, magnets, leaves, flowers, etc. There are collage items, various coloured paper craft items, marble painting, sculpting, greeting cards, paper lanterns, bookmarks, balloon mask, etc. that have been explained in the book in detail, exclusively for school children in the age group of 5 to 12 years. Thus, the book will serve as a useful guide for art and craft teachers as well as parents, who are always keen to decipher and carve out the best for the young ones.
1. Things To Do With Your Kids
2. Craft Ideas Using Paper, Glue, Tape, Crayons And Markers
3. Getting Crafty With Paper, Glue And Crayons
4. Craft Ideas Using Buttons, Old Socks, Or Old Clothes
5. Old Clothes Make The Best Craft Gifts
6. Getting Crafty With Old Clothes - Part Two
7. Craft Ideas Using Food Or Kitchen Supplies
8. Getting Creative with Kitchen Supplies
9. Easy Crafts From Popsicle Sticks
10. Craft Ideas From Nature
11. Pipe Cleaner Crafts For Kids
12. Create Crafts From Nature
13. Better Than Diamonds: Macaroni Jewellery!
14. Craft Ideas Using Recycled Materials
15. Recycle, Reduce And Reuse: Arts And Crafts
16. Go Green With Your Craft Ideas
17. Arts And Crafts For Kids