39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper Physics 12th Edition
39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper Physics 12th Edition by Disha Publication
The book “39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 yrs JEE Main/ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Paper PHYSICS” is the first integrated book, which contains Topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE & 2013-16 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2016 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE & 2013-16 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2016.The book is divided into 17 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
Each divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer MCQs and Subjective Questions.
Audience of the Book :
|The book is highly popular among the student and teacher fraternity as a lot of similar problems have appeared in the various JEE Main/AIEEE and JEE Advanced/IIT-JEE exams.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The book is divided into 17 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
2. Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
3. All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book.
4. Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
5. Integer Answer Questions.
6. Quick Revision Material.
7. Also provides the AIEEE Rescheduled 2011 paper and 1997 IIT-JEE cancelled paper.
Table of Contents:
1. Units & Measurements
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy & Power
5. Momentum and Impulse
6. Rotational Motion
8. Mechanical Properties of Solids & Fluids
9. Heat & Thermodynamics and Kinetic Theory of Gases
10. Simple Harmonic Motion
12. Current Electricity
14. Moving Charges & Magnetism
15. Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
16. Ray & Wave Optics
17. Modern Physics