39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 Yrs JEE Main Topic-Wise Solved Paper Mathematics 12th Edition
The book “39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 yrs JEE Main/ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Paper Mathematics” is the first integrated book, which contains Topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE & 2013-16 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2016 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE & 2013-16 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2016.
Each divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer MCQs and Subjective Questions.
Audience of the Book :
The book is highly popular among the student and teacher fraternity as a lot of similar problems have appeared in the various JEE Main/AIEEE and JEE Advanced/IIT-JEE exams.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The book is divided into 22 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
2. Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
3. All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book.
4. Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
5. Integer Answer Questions.
6. Quick Revision Material.
7. Also provides the AIEEE Rescheduled 2011 paper and 1997 IIT-JEE cancelled paper.
Table of Contents:
1. Trigonometric Functions & Equations
2. Complex Numbers
3. Quadratic Equation and Inequations (Inequalities)
4. Permutations and Combinations
5. Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
6. Sequences and Series
7. Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines
9. Conic Sections
11. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
13. Properties of Triangle
14. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Applications of Derivatives
17. Indefinite Integrals
18. Definite Integrals and Applications of Integrals
19. Differential Equations
20. Vector Algebra and Three Dimensional Geometry
22. Miscellaneous (Sets, Relations, Statistics & Mathematical Reasoning)